Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another year has passed....another year to look forward to. The year 2009 has brought about a lot of wonderful memories to remember, great experiences to savor and although it was not entirely wonderful, it's been a year of learning, and beatiful in its entirety, a full color page in this book called life.

I am looking forward to the new year with delight, with excitement, with sheer anticipation. I will continue to believe that God will be faithful in His promises, and I will be confident that nothing will happen that is not in His plan for me. Above all, I will receive with an open heart all the blessings that God has in store for me.

May everyone of us welcome the new season of blessings, new season of promotion, new season of victory, new season of increase, new season of hope, and new season of peace.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

0 comments:

youtube