Thursday, June 5, 2008

Training Mode

I will have another LOB to support, so I will be on training mode starting tomorrow, until June 12...sigh! I will probably still work on my evals so I could have higher accomplishment for the month, but that will be done with overtime....sigh!
 
On the other hand, starting June 12, our senior associate for quality performance will be one training for a week, and I would have to fill in her shoes. Meaning, I will be doing her deliverables, making sure that operations is not hampered because of her absence. But that doesn't mean still that I will not work on my evaluations. I am still aiming a 100% completion, so that would mean I still have to render OT for the evaluations.
 
Less time for my kids and my family. But more opportunity for career growth and self-improvement.

1 comments:

Prily said...

good luck and more power to your career!

youtube