Sunday, October 5, 2008

Married Again

I lost my wedding ring way back when I was still in training in Convergys which was a little more than a couple of y

ears ago. I've put off buying a new ring because I didn't really see the necessity of having one. Wearing a ring is not the be all and end all of being married. I don't necessarily see it as a symbol of unending love, but more of an indication of your marital status.

When I was in training for Quality, my trainer, John Pham refused to believe I am married. He lied about his age to us and he thought I was turning the table against him. He looked at my finger and saw no wedding ring. He refused to believe until I showed him pictures of my kids and my husband.

So to put an end to people's endless skepticism to my real civil status, and to lessen the shock when they see me with my kids, Aldrich and I got us a new set of wedding rings. I'm married - again.

0 comments:

youtube