Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kids' Delight


Before leaving for work yesterday, my kids' nanny told me that my 2-yearold son refuses to eat rice. She asked me if she could buy other food (aside from the one being served) for him like, hotdog or ham. He has always been picky, he probably got that from my pool of genes. I told her that my kids are not allowed to eat processed foods. I told her that as long as he drinks milk and eat cookies, she need not worry about it.

So before going home last night, I told my husband what the nanny said. We agreed to buy the kids jollibee chicken joy and see if that would make them eat. True enough, we we're greeted with squeals and delight by the time we opened the door, and they both shrieked "Wow! Jolllibe!" when they saw the plastic bag we're carrying.

And so it was that two toddlers gobbled up 2 Jollibee chicken joy and rice, dipped with loads of gravy. They were so happy with the food they ate, that Borjie, my 2-year old son came up to me said..."thank you, mommy!"

The food cost us a little over a hundred, but seeing the delight in their faces, and hearing my child say "thank you" with all sincerity melted my heart in one priceless moment.

0 comments:

youtube