Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Almost 3!

My first-born son Borjie, will be turning 3 this coming May 6. Until now, we have not decided yet on the theme of the party. We had Mickey Mouse for his first party, then last year's was Spiderman. Now, I can't think of any theme for him for this yaer. He loves to watch all sorts of cartoon movies, but they are all outdated. There hasn't been any new releases for another cartoon icon. He loves dinosaurs, but not the cutie-barney type of dinosaurs. He likes them in action, growling, running, fighting and preying. I'm not sure if I could find stuff with dinosaurs on it to complement the theme.

We were actually thinking of not holding a party for him this year. We told him that instead of throwing a party, we'll buy him an new TV set and DVD player. But when the TV and DVD player came, we reminded him of our agreement about them being birthday gifts and no party. His reply? "Imo nalang na, Mommy. Mo-borrow lang ko. Mag-party lang ta." (You can have it, Mom. I'll just borrow from you. But I want my party" Smart, huh?

1 comments:

Prily said...

hehehehe.smart kid! the important thing is, he'll gonna enjoy his birthday. have fun!

youtube