Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Domestication

Our weekends are usually spent malling or going somewhere else, like the beach or the pool, or eating out to somewhere we haven't been to. Especially this summer, we carefully lined up our activities to make this year's summer a memorable one for my husband and me.

For this weekend, we decided to re-do the room. We purchased the promised TV and DVD player for the kids, and then we got ourselves a new computer table. We removed the old desk that Aldrich put in the room that served as his working table, and the computer table at the same time. We re-aranged the bed in a way that the previously two beds who were connected together are now set-apart, which means that the kids had to sleep on the other side of the room, apart from us. Aldrich thought that it will be best to train them as early as now to sleep independently. We placed the TV rack and the new computer table, and I was surprised at how neat and cozy the room looks now. My hubby added the finishing touches...more framed pictures on the wall.

I now look forward to going home everynight, with my new TV and new workstation. That's an add-on of course to the cuddles, kisses and shrieks of my two little darlings and the warm hugs of my husband.

0 comments:

youtube