Tuesday, April 15, 2008

AT LAST!


Finally! I started my blogging with the intent to make money online. I waited patiently for a few weeks until my blog is old enough to meet the minimum requirements. I applied for PayPerPost two weeks ago and anxiously waited for their reply. I heard from some fellow bloggers that they usually reply in a matter of days, while some others say that it takes weeks. There were even some people who had to re-apply several times. I was losing hope when I got an email yesterday that my blog was finally approved. I was ecstatic because I braced myself for a declination of my blog and I was trying to get ready to re-apply but fortunately, I got approved. And now as I write this, I'm on my way to getting my $20! Isn't that amazing! I get paid for something that I love to be doing, and that is blogging. That means that I have extra money to spend exploring places I've never been to, so I have more things to share here in my blog. PayPerPost by the way is a site that pays you to blog. It's site for blog advertising

I am so grateful for the few people who really encouraged me to pursue this endeavor. Edcel was really very consistent in reminding to apply and how to go about doing it, I met a few frustrations along the way, but there were a lot of you guys who really kept me going. I am very thankful for the encouragements of friends. I am also very thankful to those people who are faithful in viewing my site on a regular basis. And of course, I am very grateful to PayPerPost for approving my blog immediately. Way to go, PayPerPost! You rock!


1 comments:

p said...

this is great. payperpost really does open people's eyes to blogging as a way to make a living.

youtube