Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To Go or Not To Go

I dedicate this blog to a dear friend of mine who is at a crossroad. To go or not to go. I may not totally understand the whole story, nor do I know the would-be consequences of going, but this I know...You are never the type of person who wants to look back and wonder what could have been. If I know you right, you live life to the fullest, with passion, without fear of what tomorrow may bring. If you know in your heart that you really want to go, if you are sure that you will have a fabulous time by going, then by all means go. There's no guarantee that the thing you fear is gonna happen, and if does, it shouldn't make feel less a person, if anything, it should make you more of the person you really are - bold, courageous, passionate.

0 comments:

youtube