Friday, April 4, 2008

Rantings....

Monday is once again declared as a holiday! It's so nice to think that I will be having another long weekend. I haven't had anything planned for the weekend yet except to stay at home and spend more time with the kids.

I wanted to do something out of the ordinary for the weekend. Like, go to some animal farm or some park with a mini zoo so the kids could see some live animals. I want them to experience a diversity of things while growing up, things that I have not experienced, having lived an urban lifestyle all my life. I don't know what difference it will bring them, but I guess it would help encrich them as a person.

Another thing that has been bothering me lately is whether to send Borjie to school this year or not. He was very insistent last year to go to school, but the interest has waned now. We didn't send him to school last year because he wasn't even two years old then when he asked us, but now that he's turning 3, we're seriously considering in enrolling him to a pre-school. I asked him several times if he already wants to go to school, but it looks like he's more interested now in watching DVDs than socializing. My hubby and I thought that he maybe too young to go to school. We are trying to inquire around some suitable pre-schools in case he shows interest by May or June so at least we could be ready, but for now, I guess we'll just buy him with a TV set and his own DVD player so he can watch educational kiddie shows, without messing on his dad's PC.

Ho-hum... I'm done for the day. I only did six evaluations. I have established a game plan, sort of a schedule of the agents I will evaluating, and doing extra evaluations today would ruin my game plan, so I'm sticking with my six for now. I'm not seeing any reason anyway why we couldn't meet our target, even at the pace we're going.

Well, maybe I guess I would have to sign off for the week. If you guys could notice that I am not as faithful in updating my site as I used to, it could be some to frustrations, and a lot of confusions that has been bugging me lately. Well, i'll tell you about it once I've cleared my mind, or when I can make any sense at all.

0 comments:

youtube