Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Rai-Rai Ken

When my company relocated to the office where we are now, I wasn't really paying attention to the fact the we have Rai Rai Ken at the building lobby. I wasn't really very fond of Japanese foods, as my previous experience with this type of cuisine consists of sushis and sashimis and raw fish or whatever it may be. Because I have some eating buddies who are very adventurous in eating new stuff, we tried out this restaurant. I was surprised at how good the food tastes, I found myself inviting them to go back from time to time. I tasted their spicy ramen and I know Aldrich just have to try it. I also checked on their chicken teriyaki and I was sure Aldrich would be crazy about it. And indeed I was true. He found the found really good, and wants to go back there, too.

0 comments:

youtube