Friday, April 18, 2008

In Training

I'm on a different schedule for today to attend a training that will be conducted by someone through a long distance conference call. I was actually thinking that it's going to be pretty boring, but I found myself so engrossed in the training. I actually thought this day would turn out bad for me, but to my surprise, I did enjoy this day. The training was rather interesting as we talked about troubleshooting over the phone, and how it is different from the chat. It was really informational.

I also thought that we will have a hard time completing our evaluations as we only have 4 hours to work on it, but I actually outdid myself and completed 10 evaluations. That's the number I accomplish in a normal given day, which means a complete 8 hours. It was a good thing because we are nearing the end of fiscal month, and we promised ourself that we will beat the deadline by a day. I sure hope we can complete it by tomorrow so we can have a lazy Monday next week.

1 comments:

Eliot said...

Though most of the skills you won't get from an official training period, just do your best there and appear to be at your most capable state. ^^;
And yeah, if you find my blog entries at
http://everythingkimchi.blogspot.com/ worthy of a technorati fav, or a blogcatalog linkex, please don't hesitate to do so. I shall return the e-love. Cheers!

youtube