Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Day High

My first day with my new role went well without complications. So there was a little confusion with my new role. I applied for Client Services Coordinator, but was informed that I got the Sales Coach position. While talking to my new boss, she realized she can maximize my talents and potentials better if she keeps me as Client Services Coordinator, and so I’ll be one. There’s no distinct line as to the roles actually, since we will still be under the Client Service Department, and our scope of responsibilities could be interchanged from time-to-time, so the name of the position should not be a big deal.

My new boss seems nice and pretty straight forward. I think she’s a very smart woman, very determined and goal-oriented, and has gone a long way at a young age of 27. She seems so organized and very open-minded, and I am pretty sure I would enjoy working with her.

It was a cool first day for me.

0 comments:

youtube