Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Got this tag from MyPinkShoelace and I have to give it a try...It's been a while since I last do a tag...

What you are supposed to do…and please don’t spoil the fun…Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:~ our room, Bantayan, church, mall
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:~ our facilities manager, my supervisor, my sister and my hubby
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?~ Rai-rai ken, Pizza hut, Ila Puti and McDo
(D) Four places you’d rather be?~ Boracay, Paris, China, Hawaii
E) Four people I think will respond:~ Prily~ Bena - yot~ Soloflighted~ Mars
(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:~ Alias, Dawson's Creek, Ally McBeal, 24

0 comments:

youtube