Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OT-free weekend

Last weekend was the first weekend in many weeks that I did not go OT. I was contemplating of rendering at least 4 hours OT to catch up with my evaluations. I need to complete as many as I can since I will be leaving the department a few days before the fiscal month is completed. I want my productivity to be raised as high as it can. Not that I need to prove something.

Well, it would be probably one of the few times that I could get to relax. I would be moving on to a new role in a different department and I may have to learn and unlearn several things, thus increasing the stress level. As per my current boss, "Prepare for more stress".

So instead of going to the office, I spent the weekend bonding with my family and kids, and sleeping till my eyes puffed. After all, I've got nothing else to prove in the Quality Department. What I need to prepare is to conquer Client Services.

0 comments:

youtube