Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Quitting Quality

I officially said goodbye to Quality last night. I had dinner with the team, together with our boss, and that's it. I was supposed to be on duty but my supervisor was kind enough to allow me to be on vacation leave so I could prepare myself and transition to my new role. It was a tough decision to leave the team but I have to move forward.

As I write this, I'm an hour away from starting my new career endeavor. I'm officially a Sales Coach today. Unlike when I joined Quality, when I was so excited, I am so nervous to come to work today. First, because I don't know what lies ahead. I don't even know my scope of responsibilities. I was offered a position that was different from what I applied for, and although it is under the same department, I was not given clear a clear over-view of how things are going to be. I am accepting this position in blind faith that I can be as effective and as efficient as I was as an evaluator. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Weng said...

dont get me wrong momie but what does a sales coach entail? is the pay higher than that of QE? sorry to be blunt but i had to ask.

MiEr said...

hi wen....it's a B1 position...i found out on the first day of job that my role will be client services coordinator...hehehe

youtube