Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday High

Okay...I know I shouldn't be doing this. I should be catching up some sleep as I only have a few hours of sleep for the last few days. But it's Friday, and knowing that tonight will be last night to come to work for the week is like a shot of caffeine for me. Aside from that, my kids have been bothering me like crazy. They keep on banging on our bedroom door until I haveno choice but to open the door for them and let them in. Well, so much for rest....

And of course, the convenience and tempatation of having unlimited internet at home. The fact that a computer and internet connection is justa few feet away from by bed, and the urge to slam my fingers on the keyboard is a tempation I would love to indulge in....

And so for now, sleep will have to wait until the weekend...

0 comments:

youtube