Monday, March 31, 2008

BLOCKED

The IT department of our office must have found out the rampant browsing of non-work related website that they have finally found a way to block all other non-work related sites, including ny site. It's so frustrating because I can't update my site as much as I want to, and I don't want to get an internet connection at home because I don't want to use up my hours at home tinkering with pc when I could have utilized this spare time bonding with the kids.

I may be a working mom, but I am a hands-on mom. Whenever I'm at home, my attentions is fully devoted to the children, and I leave all the household chores to the helper. I want to make them feel that even if I had to work, that shouldn't stop from being the best mom I could possibly be to them.

But I also love blogging. And it pains me that I couldn't do it as often as I want to. Especially now that I have applied for PayPerPost, I need to make sure that my site gets impressions. I'm considering of getting an internet connection at home but I'm scared of how will it affect my quality time with the kids, especially that both of them are so attached to me and wants my full attention. Sigh!

2 comments:

Bisdak said...

hey there, gumamit ka na lang ng proxy sites.. hehehe dami jan, kproxy.net baka d pa bloc sa ofc nyo.. sama ko noh..hehee

MiEr said...

hi there nenan...blocked din ang kproxy..:(

youtube