Tuesday, March 4, 2008

FRUSTRATIONS

I'm just about to give up. I go around the web blog hopping and I get envious of all the other sites that gets so much traffic and so much post and so much widgets....I don't know if I could really pull this off....I don't have the energy, the time and most importantly the skill to update my site and make it appear interesting. I know I've been here for less than a month, but I'm getting impatient as I am not seeing any result. I don't know how to connect to other bloggers and how to make my site more appealing...argh...there is so much to learn, so much to do but so limited time....

1 comments:

Edcel said...

don't worry about it too much mier, this is just the start of your blog. more patience, in due time you'll get the traffic that you want.

what i can suggest is connect with bloggers you have a connection to. take for example, "mommy bloggers".

kaya mo yan!!!!

youtube