Monday, March 24, 2008

Just thinking....

I heard from somewhere the saying, "Small people talk about other people. Average people talk about events. Big people talk about ideas."

I've been feeling more like the average person lately. I feel that I am not making sense at all with my blogging, and that I am merely narrating the events in my life. I'm not sharing my inputs, my thoughts, the lessons I learned, the perspective I've gained, the way I used to when I was still writing through my journals. I sometimes feel like there's no point in reading my blogs. It's like, well, yeah, right....you went to this place, this is what you did, your day went like this...so what? The underlying question should be, why are you writing this? what for?

It makes me wonder sometimes, why should people read my blog? What can they gain from doing so?

Maybe, I need to review my perspective. I need to remember why I am writing at all. I don't want to be just an average person who talks about the daily routines. I definitely don't want to be the person who talks about other people. I want to be the kind of person who inspires other people through her thoughts, through her ideas and ideals, through her perspective. I want to be someone who can make a difference in the lives others just by sharing what I think and how I see the world. I want to be the blogger who inspires people to love life, and to embrace every day's struggles with vigor and hope and to look out to the future with so much anticipation that life gets better as we grow older.

0 comments:

youtube