Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Back

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my site even when i was away for some time. hehe

It's the first working day of the week after a long weekend, and the first working day of our fiscal month. I wanted to go on emergency leave today because my daughter had fever last night. It's a good thing the fever broke down this morning, and I was a feeling a little confident to leave her with her dad for now since my hubby is working on a night shift today.

I don't feel like working at all today. Well, I guess it's what people call a monday sickness. hehe. But I have to. We need to work on 12 evaluations for today so we won't be cramming by the near end of the week.

I wanted so much to write about my holy week already, but I guess I need to work first on my evaluations so I could write about it uninterrupted and not worrying about anything else. I already posted the pics in my multiply, but I want to have a more organized presentation here. hehehe. I promise I'll work on it before the shift ends.

0 comments:

youtube