Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Long Weekend

Workday is almost over. No! Workweek is almost over. It will be a long weekend because of the Holy Week. We can enjoy the long weekend and not think about work for now because it's the end of the fiscal month and we were able to meet a 100% completion. Kudos to my team mates. Great team effort, guys!

My hubby and I originally planned to spend the Holy Week by the beach. Looks like we need a change of plan. I can't go to the beach with my new swimwears because I have my regular visitor. Shucks! Of all the days for it to arrive!

I promised myself I won't be touching the computer for the next 4 days. So that means, no blogging for me. No internet. This is the time to relax and recharge. To spend more time with thekids, to observe them more closely, and to cuddle all the time. That's my favorite part, the cuddling.

0 comments:

youtube